This Privacy Notice explains how, why, and when we collect data from you to provide targeted advertising services.
- About Alternate Dwellings (Bedego Constructions P/L Trading As Alternate Dwellings)
We procure, negotiate and project manage creative services for the advertising and marketing industry. We source competitive bids for creative writers and art directors, designers, film companies, production companies, post production houses, animation studios, producers, sound recording, musicians, researchers, strategists, content creators and all creative services the marketing and advertising industry needs. We also keep our clients’ talent and licenses transparent, keep jobs on budget, time and strategy.
- What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you provide your name, email address or phone number by way of the form on the contacts page or email us directly
- Member Information: If you open a membership (free or paid), we will collect your username and a password and other information necessary to open and access your account
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
- Financial Information: Credit card number or other payment account information. This information is collected directly by our payments processor and will remain confidential.
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
- Folio & Case Study information: When requested we may ask for case studies, folio samples, show reels and other company information in order to market you to our client base and to hire you as a service provider. You will separately be asked to disclose any copyright restrictions and to give us authorization to share your information, but not otherwise without written permission.
We use this data to:
- provide customer support & supply quotations for services
- collect fees and troubleshoot problems
- prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service
- customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- deliver targeted marketing to you
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including to market our services to you
- Data Sharing
We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you:
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With your service providers: Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data (such as a customer lists) on your behalf.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- In connection with legal proceedings:When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of ALTERNATE DWELLINGS or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale.
We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising industry. This enables them to better target ads to you.
Finally, we may disclose aggregated information to our Advertisers and other third parties but as anonymous data.
- Cookies and related technologies
To get more information about the individual cookies dropped by our provider AdRoll’s website, please see the Adjust Ad Preferences link on the footer of their website or here.
- Your choices and opting-out
We offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by our digital providers: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads served to you or by clicking here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by digital advertising companies: You may opt out using the Online Choices here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies. We use service providers for serving our digital advertising that are members of the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with via the DAA website here.Trouble Shooting:
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but we wont use it for targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- More information available about cookies here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- You can opt-out of our tracking your online activity for targeted advertising purposes (Do Not Track): Our ad targeting and re-targeting providers respond to “do not track” or “DNT” signals sent from your browser. If one of our providers receives a DNT signal, during that visit, we will not link data we collect to your browser identifier so that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes, but older data collected about you may still be used.
- You can request that we stop email marketing to you. You can use the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or contact email@example.com
- Data retention
PII is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organisational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
- International transfers
We may transfer the information we collect about you to countries other than the country where we originally collected it for the purposes of storage and processing of data and operating our services. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as your country. However, when we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice.
To the extent they are applicable, AdRoll, Inc. (our U.S.-based digital provider of choice) complies with the principles of the U.S./EU and U.S./Swiss Safe Harbour Frameworks regarding Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement with respect to the personal information it receives in the U.S. from the relevant European countries, effective as of the date its certification is posted to the U.S Department of Commerce website at http://safeharbor.export.gov/list.aspx. To exercise their rights under Safe Harbor or file a complaint, residents of those countries may contact AdRoll, Inc. as described below, and our Advertisers can log into their accounts to directly access and correct certain information they have submitted. In the event we are unable to resolve a disagreement with a covered European resident regarding the handling of his or her personal information under Safe Harbour, we agree to resolve the matter through the International Centre for Dispute Resolution / American Arbitration Association Safe Harbor Dispute Resolution Program (http://go.adr.org/safeharbor). To learn more about the Safe Harbor Frameworks, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
- Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with ALTERNATE DWELLINGS generally, you can contact us here:
Bedego Constructions P/L Trading As Alternate Dwellings
PO BOX 3234
GMC. VIC 3841
PH: 03 5133 0799